Frank M. Rogers IV, CPA
Summary of Experience
Frank M. (Buzz) Rogers, IV is a founding partner of WebsterRogers LLP which was formed in 1984 in Florence, SC.
Buzz specializes in the areas of tax planning & compliance, consulting and succession planning for family owned businesses and individuals.
Buzz is currently the Managing Member of the firm’s affiliate WebsterRogers Financial Advisors, LLC having served in this role since 1999. Buzz previously served as the Director of WebsterRogers’ Wealth Management Group, Business Advisory Services Group and Tax Group. He served as a member of the firm’s Executive Committee from 1984 until 2001.
- Licensed certified public accountant in the state of South Carolina
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of SC Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Legislative Liaison for SC Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Speaker and presenter on various tax and investment topics
- All Saints Day School Board, Treasurer from July 1992 to June 1995
- Founding Board Member of Trinity Collegiate School 1995; as well as various other board terms
- Treasurer of Trinity Collegiate School from inception to June 30, 2001
- St. Johns Episcopal Church Vestry Member – currently serving final year of three-year term
- St. Johns Episcopal Church Senior Warden from 1990 to 1991
- St. Johns Episcopal Church Junior Warden from 1989 to 1990
- University of South Carolina, Columbia South Carolina, Bachelors of Science - Accounting