Frank M. Rogers IV, CPA
Summary of Experience
Frank M. (Buzz) Rogers, IV is a founding partner of WebsterRogers LLP which was formed in 1984 in Florence, SC.
Buzz specializes in the areas of tax planning & compliance, consulting and succession planning for family owned businesses and individuals.
Buzz has served as the Managing Member of the firm’s affiliate WebsterRogers Financial Advisors, LLC from its inception in 1999 through 2014. Buzz previously served as the Director of WebsterRogers’ Wealth Management Group, Business Advisory Services Group and Tax Group. He served as a member of the firm’s Executive Committee from 1984 until 2001.
- Licensed certified public accountant in the state of South Carolina
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of SC Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Legislative Liaison for SC Association of Certified Public Accountants
- All Saints Day School Board – Treasurer from July 1992 to June 1995
- Founding Board Member of Trinity Collegiate School 1995; as well as various other board terms
- Treasurer of Trinity Collegiate School from inception to June 30, 2001
- St. Johns Episcopal Church Senior Warden from 1990 to 1991
- St. Johns Episcopal Church Junior Warden from 1989 to 1990
- Board Member of Pee Dee Regional Airport Authority (current)
- Board Member of Florence County Progress, Inc. (current)
- Member of Kiwanis Club of Florence
- University of South Carolina – Bachelor of Science in Accounting