For over 30 years, our team of professionals has helped healthcare providers make intelligent, informed business decisions, and find creative solutions to drive growth and reduce risk.
WebsterRogers works with a variety of healthcare organizations including health systems, medical practices, individual physicians, ambulatory surgery centers, dentists and orthodontists. We provide solutions to meet our clients’ needs from an individual to organizational scale.
Our dedicated group of healthcare professionals offer consulting, accounting, audit, tax, payroll, and other regulatory and financial services. We deliver proactive, customized solutions and recommendations to help you reach your goals.
Whether you need assistance recruiting physicians and staff, forming a strategic plan for your practice’s future, or implementing and reviewing a compliance plan, the WebsterRogers’ team has revenue cycle, operational, audit, and accounting experts on-hand. We help you assess your practice’s weaknesses, implement a strategy, and develop plans for the future. Below are examples of the assessments our team can provide:
- Billing, Coding & Documentation Analysis
- Revenue Cycle Assessment
- Provider and Staffing Assessment
- HIPAA and Compliance Assessment
Our team-based approach provides the vast array of services that enables healthcare entities to successfully navigate all levels of operational and financial complexities. By leveraging the experts in other WR services lines, the Healthcare Services Group brings a combination of high-level professionalism and experience to today’s ever-changing healthcare universe. We have developed successful strategies for our client base that have met or exceeded their operational and financial goals.
- Reimbursement & Contract Negotiations
- Financial Statement Reviews
- RVU Production Analysis
- Business Valuation/Fair Market Value Analysis
- Cost report preparation
- Practice Management Assistance
- Physician & On-Call Compensation
- Credentialing Assistance
- Bookkeeping & Payroll Services
For Project Management needs, we work side by side with clients to help lead and manage change, and assist with their goals to enhance patient care. We support your team by developing creative strategies to achieve a common goal while collaborating with innovative partners who have proven successful outcomes. Our Healthcare Services Group’s commitment to collaborative excellence drives continual improvements to the consulting services we offer health care professionals.
- Chronic Care Management
- Principal Care Management
- Telehealth Implementation
- Transitional Care Management
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Patient Centered Medical Home
- Electronic Medical Record Implementation
Our team will work with you as a strategic partner with expertise in healthcare leadership to shape the long-term vision and strategy for your practice, specifically in quality & value-based care. We will help identify needs and translate them into business and operational priorities while ensuring the integrity of the work that we do as a practice in both product and client service delivery. We will work with leaders at leading payors, providers, and health services technology organizations to help you tackle today’s biggest healthcare challenges, including improving quality of care and population health outcomes.
- Care Gap Assessments with Payers
- Quality Initiatives
- Support development and execution of value- based program strategies
- Advise leaders on emerging trends and methodologies for value-based programs, CMS models of payment and Medicaid programs
- Negotiate value-based program terms
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement
Compliance is a never-ending pursuit for leaders in the healthcare industry. Between HIPAA, the Provider Relief Fund, regularly updated coding guidance, and now the No Surprises Act, it is difficult to stay up to date with, let alone to successfully navigate the many nuances of compliance. Our dedicated team of consultants and auditors is here to help you become or stay compliant in some of the following ways:
- External Chart Review
- No Surprises Act Compliance Audit
- Benefit Plan Audit
- RAC Audit
- Internal Controls Assessments