Unfortunately, the risk of fraud exists in every organization. It doesn’t matter in what industry you are or in which part of the country you operate. Too often, fraud goes undetected for years, costing you money and potential long-term success. Our investigative services and litigation support can help.
If you suspect that fraud has occurred in your organization, you need to get a quick and informed response so you can limit the damage that has already been done. Our experienced forensic accounting professionals can help you with the discovery of accounting irregularities and reconstruct the events that led up to them.
In addition, our professionals are available to assist you with marital litigation. We can help you with the complex financial issues that often accompany legal proceedings.
You can count on the forensic professionals of WebsterRogers to provide both proactive and reactive forensic services and assist with internal investigations, data analysis, electronic data recovery, discovery and full litigation support.
Our clients turn to us for their investigative accounting needs and expert opinions. At WebsterRogers, we have the industry experience and depth of knowledge to meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Expert testimony and reports
- General business litigation
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Marital dissolution
- Determination of damages
- Personal injury (plaintiff and defense)
- Construction claims
- Business interruption
- Breach of contract or fiduciary duty
- Preparation of alternative settlement options
- Mediation and arbitration support
- Financial fraud and embezzlement
- Determination of economic damages
- Financial modeling
- Determination of change in net worth
- Insurance claims fraud